24 April 2019
- Added 5 Star Rating when we have products with 5 Average rating of 5.
- Added Setup Wizard step for remotely hosted Solr instance.
- Implemented Index on Entity Change event. When enabled, it does not wait for Scheduled task to run indexing. This is helpful for near real-time indexing when you've frequently updated catalog. Note that it will work only after full indexing is done. And it won't index when schedule indexing is running.
- Performance Improvement. Added setting for ignoring 'Last Shopping Page'.
- Added Scroll to Top button on Search & Catalog pages.
- Implemented Scroll to top after facet is selected
- Implemented a Solr down notification, Solr is not reachable. Only Admin will see this message when logged in to admin panel. When Solr is down, we automatically load catalog and search results using default nopCommerce methods, so visitors will not see a broken page.
- Added a field to load dynamic Theme compatibility setting (ThemeFileName & RtlThemeFileName) to support any custom themes.
- Added a feature to Search within Catalog for Category, Manufaturer, Vendor & Producttag pages.
- Product box not displaying Call to price.
- Plugin calls some metods even if its not installed.
- Solr ping monitoring implementation causing performance penalty. Newer method is much faster.
- Language analysis was applied on nGram field types causing wrong relevance in search results.
- Spell Check with multi term search phrase was suggesting wrong term in auto suggestion.
- Price range filter was having fixed size. Now it adjusts as per layout.
- Tooltip on Price range slider was not visible correctly.
- Mark as Pending is not working in ProductStatus.
- On Product Status page, product search was not working correctly.
- We were activating Catalog Plugin WidgetZone instaed of Search plugin, in search plugin.
- No Products found should not show Price range slider.
Does this release require to uninstall and install plugin again?
Does this release require to setup new core or perform re-indexing?
- Not required.