Universal ZipCode Plugin for nopCommerce
- Display your visitors whether you offer shipments to their location, using Zip Code.
- Display your visitors whether you offer COD (Cash on Delivery) as a Payment option for their Zip Code.
- Manages list of Zip Code from admin panel with their configuration to allow for Shipping and COD using bulk excel import-export. You can set particular zip code to allow Shipping or COD or both.
- Automatically ask new visitor about their zip code via pop-up, when they visit your store for the first time.
- Restrict COD (or any selected) payment method if COD is not available on provided zip code.
- Disable "Add To Cart" button if shipping is not available on provided zip code. You can enable/disable this feature.
- Disable Cart Checkout if shipping is not available on provided zip code and "Add To Cart" button has not been disabled. You can enable/disable this feature.
- Fast ZipCode Lookup method, implemented using Ajax. Does not slow down your shop.
- Retain last checked zipcode in product details page using cookie.
- Supported for Single Product as well as Group Product pages.
- Configurable positioning for ZipCode plug-in control on Single Product and Group Product pages.
- Open to customize design files for Zip Code plug-in control.
- Fast Bulk Import/Export unlimited Zip Code using excel files.
- Track zip code location which your customers are trying, but you are not serving. Get/Export log reports for zip codes for which customers were not able to place order.
- Works with any third party one page checkout extension. Already tested with nop-template's One Page Checkout plug-in.
- Multi-store support, Supported version(s) 3.50 to 4.10.