Upgrading 3.90 to 4.00
We have made following changes to upgrade Rest Api Admin 3.90 to Web Api Admin 4.00
- To upgrade RestApiAdmin plugin we have changed technology. We have used web api with attribute routing in 4.00 version, earlier we are working with WCF (web service) in version 3.90.
- We have added class to handle error, which shows error status and error message. Added class of properties for all methods.
- "ApiSecrateKey" and "RestApiAdminAccesskey" were sent in request data earlier but now we send it in header so, there is no need to pass keys in request data.
- All methods are authorizing header ( keys passed in header ) using ActionFilter as Attribute and handle exception too.
- Changes of request parameter after up-gradation are provided in document under "Generating Normal Call " .